Thursday, August 21, 2014

Having fun with Reesie and her kids

Reesie and the kids got to spend a few days here while Kiel was on a business trip. We had a great time celebrating Cameron's birthday at Oaks Park and the next day we enjoyed a breakfast with Harlan. After breakfast we went to a nearby park.











After playing for a bit there, we dropped Harlan off at our house and Cherise and I headed to Sauvie Island with the kids.
I wanted to pick up some fresh fruit for the freezer before the end of the season and to get some veggies to make chow chow.






After we shopped we went out to the tractor park play area.




Then we checked out the flower fields.











& looked in on the animals in the Animal Barn.












And lastly did a bit of shopping in the gift shop.




I restrained myself from buying everything that I wanted to. I managed to leave with a single purchase. I would, however, love to go back on my own to do some gift shopping.
It was a great few days with these three and their mom




No comments: