Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend in B & W

"Determination" is his middle name








Give him an opening and he'll muscle his way through it. Even stop and teeth a bit on the chair rail.
"I guess if you are taking a picture, you're okay with what I'm up to."









"One more rung to duck and Freedom!"
Oh my goodness I am going to have to start damp mopping every night to keep him from cleaning the floor with his knees and the top of his socks.

Spending time with our "Young" friends
The first time we attended Central Bible Church we went out to eat at the Pig 'N' Pancake in NE Portland with the Youngs. Today we repeated the outing.


Harlan is in training to start helping out with running the soundboard at church.

Michael Young was asked to give his testimony before the congregation today. He is such an awesome example of God's redemptive work in a person's life. And he's a great friend.










I enjoy getting together with the Youngs.

Debbie is such a genuine and lovely woman of God. It's a blessing to have her, Nathaniel and Michael in our lives.


Today reminded me of the fellowship times we used to have with Generations Church back in the day. It was kind of a retro weekend.... thus the black and white.
I don't know if I'll get to post before the girls and their kids get here but Alyssa, Rowan & Katie and Cherise & Henry are all coming to visit this week! I'll post pics when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Oh man Garrett is a force of nature! Whew! I'm surprised you're able to corral him at all ;) and a cutie to boot!

I think that stage with kids is pretty tough. They aren't quite old or big enough to really explore on their own and they were pretty much stationary until not long ago so you're used to just letting them play. Then they get to that stage in between baby and toddler where you can leave them be for 3 seconds and if you've got anything else to do at all you have to strap them into a seat, contain them in a playpen, or corral them with barriers. If you're not walking beside them every second. And of course they are so sweet and innocent and all their little bodies and minds want to do is go go go! *sigh* I love babies :) adorable little rascals...

Oh and you guys look good too! :D

Courtenzia said...

When are my sisters gonna be here? I don't have a car at all this week, but I wanna come and visit so I can see them!!!