Saturday, August 10, 2013

More family times

Little tea pot













I remember there being little cups and saucers like this in the basement of Harlan's mom and dad's house in the play kitchen. I picked up this little set for the girls. It has a tea pot and tray too. So cute. The tea pot was so popular with both girls that Evie got out her Fisher Price one so that both of them could pour tea.
Some candids

My brother was cracking us up.

I don't know what the stack of chairs is for. Maybe the Bremen-town Musicians are coming to visit.
Two guys trying to take over the world... or something like that.
We had everyone over for a barbecue

When Dave and Michelle drove into town they came straight to Logan and Alyssa's. We had grilled up a bunch of brats and some pork rib things. I made four salads and of course there were pickles and olives.

Evie was so taken by those pups.



Our other halves


I love all three of these pictures! Dave and Michelle, Kelly and Kurt and me and Har. I don't think we could have found any better spouses than these. They are pretty great.
Macaroni Grill
Our final night with this gang just happened to be on a Sunday, our day of "rest"-aurants. We wanted to go to someplace that was kid friendly. What better place than a pasta place that you can color on the butcher paper covered tablecloth? It was big people friendly too ;) 
I wish we still had one in the Portland area.

No comments: