Sunday, August 04, 2013

Our 34th Anniversary

Celebrating the good life!
On Sunday, July 14th, we headed to a little town along the Potomac called Occaquan to ramble around for the day.

Before we left, we had breakfast. I had my special chocolate chip pancake and I poured special pancakes for Har too.
"Just a little off the top"
Whoops! I mean just a little off the sides. I gave Harlan a quick haircut.
Blessed... INDEED!
Charming Occoquan




What a difference a year makes!

We tried to recreate the photo take last year. Harlan hasn't changed a whole lot but I look a bit different.
I still have a way to go, especially in toning up my arms and legs, but we are both looking forward to many more healthy and happy anniversary celebrations!











My favorite shop so far!
The Golden Goose has rooms and rooms full of Christmas stuff. They also have another whole room dedicated to fall; both Thanksgiving and Halloween. We spent, by far, the most time in this one shop. I came away with a souvenir ornament that I had engraved with "Our 34th 7-14-13"



I wonder how many couples go in to get a TLA tattoo? 
A walk across the river













We took a walk across the river on the footbridge. I felt like Marion Paroo meeting up with Harold Hill in River City :) The museum was closed by the time we got back there. We stopped for a dessert and than sat on the dock and waited for Alyssa to come back to pick us up.
It was great making another batch of 
Cherished Memories


No comments: