Thursday, August 08, 2013

Shopping!

We did more shopping than this at the PX a couple of times and the guys made more than a few runs to  Home Depot! Those in addition to the gift shops at Cracker Barrel and the historic sites we visited. I don't get my camera out much when I'm shopping, but here are a few pics anyway :)
Kohl's
Katie is the shopper in the family. She doesn't get too tired and when she does it's not hard to get her focused on other stuff. Evie isn't quite there yet so it was nice that she found some friends to snuggle as we shopped.
 Potomac Mills: TJMaxx and the Lego Store
Rowan got to pick out a new lego building set. He picked one of the Hero Factory sets. He and his cousin, Wyatt, have a great time Skypeing about their latest creations.
 DSW, Starbucks and Charming Charlie's
 Alyssa, Courtney and I abandoned the rest of the family and went shopping for shoes and accessories. Three hours later I had a new pair of sunglasses, new necklace and a funky fashion watch.  I would have liked to purchase all these bags as well. I think I really need the red one especially.
 My new collectable 
Cherise and I are collecting the Starbucks mugs from various cities. So far we have Portland, San Diego, Washington D.C.. Chicago, and I picked up a Los Angeles one for each of us and she has a Las Vegas one for each of us. Can't wait until they get here so we can exchange mugs! Courtney didn't have time between her flights in San Francisco to stop and get me one from there but I feel a road trip to Seattle needs to happen one of these weeks before they stop this promotion.
 And my favorite place in PDX



The day after we got back to Portland I got to go over to Joylynn's to bring them their D.C. souvenirs and we got to go to...
Fred Meyer! :D
Love this cart full of grandkids! It was quite the workout to push it around the store especially as we started adding things to the cart. But hey! I need to get back to working out any way I can. And I can't think of any nicer work-out buddies to have.

No comments: