Wednesday, September 04, 2013

A new school year

The day of registration





Checking out the playground








 Schedule pick up day












 One more visit to Sabin
Genevieve, Danika and I dropped off some school supplies and got to say goodbye to their beloved Kindergarten teacher one last time.
 Meet the teacher and see the classroom night





Genevieve's teacher and Joylynn have similar styles :)



Add caption





Danika's classroom was more fun for Garrett. He was loving everything he saw.






Joylynn gave hopscotch lessons to the kids.
Day one finally arrived









I'm glad I could be at the bus stop to get these pictures!



 It's going to be a great year!!!










We saw each of them settled into their classrooms.
 Garrett collected all the stray playground equipment and put them on the cart before we left the school grounds. He's such a big helper. Joylynn should take advantage of his wanting a place for everything and everything in it's place.

A first for Rowan on the east coast too!


 He's a big bus kid this year too.
Have a super duper school year guys.
Grampa and I couldn't be prouder of you all.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I love all those cousins back to school fashions! I am very much looking forward to "hoodie weather" visiting us here in VA too. Though I know you may also be getting a bit more summer yet ;) I guess that's how it goes. It's still a few weeks until fall starts officially.

Ah well. Either way those kiddos look great as usual :) give em all hugs from the east coast for us!