Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sarah Z's baby shower

Beautiful day. Beautiful Momma
August 17th was the date of this lovely occasion. That was also Hayden's b'day so I appreciate that I was able to get over to Sarah's baby shower.
Aunt Molly made the day festive








Sarah loves owl stuff for her baby girl. Her sister, Molly, made this owl cake and created this owl card. Everything was darling, including...
Mommy's helper - Vinny
Vinny, Sarah's son, is almost 3 and got up from his nap in time to help open presents.









Great Grandma's Sherry and Margaret were able to be there as well as both Grandmothers.




The picture on the left shows all three of Sarah's helpers, Tom and Kim's three grandchildren: Isabella, Mila and Vincent. They are pretty adorable, as I'm sure Miss Elizabeth will be as well.
Made with love










I made this crib sized quilt for the baby and tried to incorporate some owls in it for Sarah.

The Christening dress and bonnet was made by the baby's paternal grandmother. It is so beautiful!!! Simply stunning.

I think I need to get to know that other grandma and see what else she likes to make.
I can always use some more inspiration.

No comments: