Thursday, January 09, 2014

Cookie makin '- revisting holiday memories

Cookie Monsters :0)
A lovely Christmas gift of cookie cutters and a promise to use them when Henry and Anabelle got to Gramma's was all it took to kick off a day of baking here.
Having cousins around made it into a fun, fun time.














Genevieve and Danika display the finished cut outs. I even brushed off my rusty skills and managed a batch of kiss cookies. All I had were candy cane and almond kisses but they disappeared fast enough, I don't think that anyone minded they weren't traditional milk chocolate.
The baking was done in the "Nick" of time
Cookies and eggnog was left for Santa.
HE CAME!







My early morning wandering had me with camera in hand to document the fact that the cookies and eggnog were gone and there were lots of presents and filled stockings waiting for the family to wake up. 


It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: