Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Meanwhile in lands far and away

Here are a few of the moments that have been captured and made it to my cell phone in the past month or so.
It means the world to me to keep up with these kiddos long distance.
Poor little AB had an ear infection

Alyssa brought sunshine into this wintertime
With a new hair-do and color



Sunny snowy Virginia (above)
 and chilly snowy Washington (below)
Silly faces and construction projects

A Birthday Princess
 Fresh air and outdoor fun


A long awaited membership :0)
Some amazing dancers

After looking over those photos and video...My feeling is indeed good!
How are you?

2 comments:

Reese said...

Ha ha Evie! So cute!

Lyssa said...

Could you hear what she was saying? "Shake shake rattlesnake" (ala Daniel Tiger) :) Hooray membership!! I just got my first magazine yesterday!

Fun post mom!