Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

So happy with our homemaking daughters
The girls have done well in the baking department without any help from me. I cook…but don't bake so much. Courtney and Cherise are my baker girls.
Cherise has been making bread! Her dad is so pleased :0) as he grew up eating homemade bread all the time.
My mother's day was awesome!

I got a bunch of flowers for my front porch and yard.



On Mother's Day I picked Joylynn and the kids up from the Max station at Lloyd Center.



I had a great time with the gang that was able to be here for lunch. Five our our kids and four grandkids   ate here and Courtney and Charles stopped by later in the afternoon.
Har, Hayden and I drove out and dropped Joylynn and the kids off at their place.

The day ended with a strawberry shortcake run to Burgerville :0)
Couldn't have asked for a better or more perfect day.

No comments: