Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Parks are a wonderful place

He takes after Gramma and Grampa
You may catch me with my iPad but you probably won't catch me with a heater blowing on my face. That's Har's thing. He loves his little space heater. Garrett decided that he was going to watch something on "the children's iPad" and did it in front of Grampa's heater.
Outdoors enjoying fresh air
Recently Garrett got to go to a couple of parks. One with me and one with Aunty Krystle. 
What boy wouldn't love playing outside like this?
Freddie's Park with Gram




Watching the utility workers

We got to the kids' school early one day so he got to watch a utility crew replace a light. 
And he got to run!
Irving Park with Aunty Krystle


Thanks for sending me these cell phone photos, Krystle! It appears that he had a great time and worked up an appetite :0)
His "Gar-bear" sandwich












This boy would live on PB&J sandwiches. He doesn't like crusts though so while Krystle was playing at the park with him I found a large bear shaped cookie cutter and it made a nice cut out. From the corners and edges that were left I made mountains, a hiking stick and lantern for the bear's adventures. Every sandwich since that day has to have mountains, a hiking stick and lantern. I guess this is how traditions come about.

No comments: