Saturday, June 05, 2010

Am I ready for this?

With this ring...
she got engaged!
It's been about 3 weeks since Courtney and her Charles officially got engaged.
I haven't posted about it for various reasons. #1 reason.... I'm not ready for this. I don't think I am done parenting our "Hearty Heart". She is only 18! I don't trust that she knows everything she needs to to enter into such a HUGE commitment.

Her Prince "Charming"
Charles Alexander Domina loves our daughter.
That counts for a lot. They also have a relationship with the One who loves her even more than he does or we do. It is my biggest reason for trusting that things will be fine. Even though they have a lot of things going for them; marriage isn't going to be easy. But God is faithful!

“Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments"

The adventure begins...

No comments: