Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garrett meets some of the Fam

The day after Garrett's "Birth" day we loaded the van to capacity and then some and went up to see the little guy.
We stopped at the gift shop and picked up a few things.
Rylan, Krystle, Courtney and Claire were excited to go up to Joylynn's room but not nearly as excited as the 3 siblings were.

Complete Family
J & J and their little posse of dudes and dudettes.


















Dad and the boys.
Mom and the girls.

The reason for all of the festivities!

















He was very content to just chill as each of us took turns holding him. I hope his mellowness is part of his personality. They could use a break from the busy busy world of the older 3.
Garrett gave each of his sisters and his brother a snuggle-y bear from him.

Footprints
" You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it."
Psalm 139:13,14

Garrett is already making footprints on our hearts. He is such a blessing to all of us and we are thankful for his safe arrival.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

:) what sweet pictures! :) I love it!