Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Planting project

Wyatt's class planted tomato seeds this spring. He brought his little tomato plant to our house because he wanted it to grow here. I don't have any sort of garden plot at this time so I picked up a "topsy turvy" planter.
Yesterday the kids showed up with garden gloves on and announced that they were going to garden. I put them to work getting the poor little neglected tomato finally planted .





Doesn't Wyatt look proud of his plant? I hope it does well. I don't have the best luck with growing things.






The little man Garrett
Since I took pictures of the "big" kids I had to take some of the little guy too. Genevieve is getting a little more comfortable with him. Wyatt is a pro. Danika has to be watched since she is a little too comfortable with him.
I love seeing my hubby with these new ones.
He is the best Grampa around!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

And how! I agree, best grampa ever! :D

mommarazzi said...

Good thing your kids have a best Grampa and a best Goddy!

Lola Bacon said...

I love all your pictures, it brings home a little closer!