Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Projects and posies


Cam had a science project to do for school. We did exercise using our Wii Fit. For the experiment we exercised together and then monitored our heart rates afterward for 3 minutes to see how quickly our heart rate returned to normal.
There are tons of factors involved other than age so he and I learned a lot.

Seeing another friend off to ALASKA!











Our friends the Duckworths are working in Alaska for the summer. Gary went up there in April. Joy and Nicole joined him last week. Isaiah left today. He stopped by yesterday before he headed out. I hope they all enjoy this experience and we look forward to seeing them all again in August.

Photographing the phlowers
Courtney had some time on her hands after an exam earlier this week. She and Krystle went over to the rose garden at Peninsula Park. The roses are
doing very well with all the rain we've been having.













Bringing things into perspective







Kim Z. has been getting together with a group of women over the past few years for Bible study. They were beginning a new one and she invited me. I decided to join them. So now I spend a bit of time reading, doing the Bible study workbook work and drinking tea.

My teapot has a little saying at the bottom:
"My Heart is Yours"

Amen, I want it to be increasingly so!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I'm so glad you part of a bible study! I think in this season a small group for fellowship, edification, prayer support, and learning more of God's heart is amazingly timely. :D Way for you Mom!

Also a huge WAY TO GO on the end of school for the year! I know there's a teeny bit to go but not much hey! :D Waahoooooo!

P.S. tea is wonderful, I like your teapot :)