Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rest of the weekend in pictures

A friend of Cherise's had a graduation party on Saturday. Lalita came down from Seattle with Simon to go to the party as well.
Simon is fascinated by shapes, colors, letters and numbers. He is so smart!















What a fun boy and his mom. I made a small quilt for Simon for his birthday last August but wanted to make a bigger one for him. I chose some fun fabrics... so colorful! His mom loved it!


Fellowship is so refreshing
After many months of being "churchless" we have begun to settle ourselves into a body of believers at Central Bible Church here in Portland.
We are going through a study that Pastor Dave is calling "Habits of a Changed Heart".
I love that graphic. I'd love to have it stenciled on my bedroom wall.




I snapped a couple of photos while waiting for the service to start.





We came home to find HENRY on the porch with his mom.

Park Play

















The kids water play area is on for the summer. It was nice to have the little ones cool off a bit in the spray.
Hayden, Cam and Lalita watching Simon run around.
Har and I rode our bikes to the park and hung around there for a bit.



Simon had a great time. He missed out on a nap this afternoon in exchange for this outdoor adventure but I think he might possibly nod off on the ride back up to Seattle.







Swinging peeps
I love this smile!
and this one...
And even this one! FUN!

Update on Master Garrett
Joylynn wasn't able to come over this weekend as Garrett is having to be under lights for jaundice. He has another blood test tomorrow. I hope and pray that the measures that they have taken have done the trick and he will not have to continue any other treatment.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I love it! Too much fun :) Man what cute kids you've got in your life! (even that crazy girl on the swing ;))