Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hanging out at the Hospital

Joylynn had a check-up


Joylynn was told to go in to the hospital to have herself and the baby monitored for a few hours. She went up there mid afternoon and couldn't pick up Wyatt from school so I got to go and get him. We stopped at BK for something to eat and brought something for the girls as well.


The kids meal toys are dogs which is right up Genevieve's alley!

Picnic in Triage
The kids enjoyed having a picnic on their mom's bed.







Joylynn texted me to bring the girls a snack but failed to mention that she hadn't eaten any lunch either :P So Genevieve and I got to run to the cafeteria to get something for her.











This a perfect depiction of their current personalities


Genevieve is sweet and loves to play with any kind of animal, Wyatt is a "poser" getting a little too cool, Danika is just a goofy little girl, very happy all the time.

Out in the Waiting Room
When Genevieve and Danika were born in this hospital the waiting area had a television. It no longer does. It has one toy and a few very lame books for kids. I think we should donate something for that area.

Outside in the Courtyard


They had been sitting still a little too long so when Jess got there and went to check on Joylynn I took these birds out to the patio courtyard. They ran and climbed and yelled and had a grand old time.

Okay I'm ready.... anytime baby
I'm sure Joylynn wouldn't mind being pregnant for a bit longer but I'm now done with my school responsibilities so I'm ready for that baby to come any time!

We are on summer break!!!!!
Hurray!!!!!

No comments: