Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter week

First Double Date
This past week we got to go on a double date with Courtney and Charlie. It was the first time they'd ever been to Gustav's. Fondue, wonderful German food and desserts. All of us had a fine time.









Creme brule
Bavarian Cream

Saturday a.m. at our Jantzen Beach Starbucks
Har and I had to go to Home Depot as we had to get refunded some monies that we were double charged the week before. Advanced technology doesn't always save time or money in this case. But I thank them for their error and the fact that we had to go to the store to remedy it. It gave Harlan and I a reason for a coffee date.


Easter 1995 or 1996 and Today
Cherise, Krystle, Courtney and good ole Aubs. I think this was taken at the Vancouver Apostolic Lutheran Church. Our nephew Quentin is in the background. Aubrey is wearing Cherise's hat. I don't know what Courtney and Krystle are up to.





















Krystle today! This morning just before she left to celebrate Easter at her future father-in-laws church, Village Baptist. She's going to spend the entire day with the Johnson family.





















And Courtney today with her hubby. They were all dressed up from going to church at St John's Wesleyan.






















Jess, Joylynn and their kiddoes this a.m. after attending Easter service at Rock Creek Community Church.

And Har and I and the boys after getting home from Central Bible Church.
Rylan attends a Korean fellowship in downtown Portland and Cherise, Kiel and Henry were up with Logan, Lyssa and their kids.

No matter where we fellowshipped today the message was the same.

We serve a RISEN Savior! He is RISEN indeed!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allan said...

INDEED !

Courtenzia said...

Yay for double dates! Yay for pictures of me being adorable when I was little! Yay for Easter!!
He is risen INDEED!

P.S. And thanks for taking us out to the fancy place =) We had fun.

Courtenzia said...

....Allen beat me to commenting.... =(

Lyssa said...

You gotta be quick on the draw with those Godsiffs around! ;) I like everyone's Easter finery. I'll try to get a picture or two up on my blog or facebook so you can see ours too :)