Sunday, April 03, 2011

Fun with our "only child"

Lovely arrangement
Joylynn and Wyatt showed up Friday afternoon with this huge bouquet of beautiful flowers! She said that Wyatt was disappointed that the butterfly wasn't real. I'm glad that it isn't as it looks so pretty sitting on that branch. The vase is absolutely gorgeous as well. Thanks guys!

One of our adults and our "only child"
Hayden was out of town this weekend so Har and I were responsible for only one child. Cam. We let Krystle tag along with us on Friday night but the rest of the weekend we dragged Cam around with just us.
We dragged him to the Game store in the mall and made him play with the brand new Nintendo 3DS. It's a pretty cool little game machine with a pretty hefty price tag.

Made Cam go with us on a road trip
Where we met up with these guys!

















Logan, Alyssa, Rowan and Katie met us in Kelso, WA for lunch!
Rowan decided to have a Mexican pizza and Katie wanted Mac & Cheese.

















She loved it!!!! What a cutie Katie bug! Caught a picture of double cuteness in the bathroom mirror.
Here is the whole group. It's kinda weird having so few people at the table, though I guess a table for 7 would be a bunch of people to some. Depends on what you're used to hey?

Motoring home
I know I posted a picture of Harlan at the wheel last time but I think we look good in our silver car. It matches our hair :P
After lunch we headed south as Lys and Logan headed north. I think we should do this with K & C and Henry some weekend. Perhaps plan to meet in Goldendale! I think that is about half way.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Nice! Thanks for coming up and for taking fun pictures! I especially like the group shot with all the kids mid-bite :)

Courtenzia said...

I am so incredibly jealous!!! Why didn't you tell me and Charlie that you were going up to see them??? We would have wanted to drive up there too =(

Reese said...

Yes! We need to get together for food for sure =)