Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oddities and Owies

Sundress Dollies
I love Old Navy and their sales. Picked these up for $6 a piece last Saturday. They love them and would have worn them every sunny day this week if I was okay with it.


SQUIRREL!



















Yesterday while sitting in the drive thru pick up line at school I saw a movement in between the cars ahead of me. A squirrel was trying to cross while there was a non stop line of traffic driving past. The little guy made it but the weird thing is I saw him doing the same thing today! You'd think he'd not take such chances.

Shots are OWIE!
Wyatt had his 7 year check up last week and got a couple of immunizations at that time, so I was surprised when the clinic called yesterday and wanted me to bring him in to get his final polio vaccine. I guess there are cases being reported in the area.

















Garrett was happy as a clam in his carseat while we waited. Wyatt was not super happy to be there but was a trooper when the poke came.

Houdini Junior
I mentioned earlier what we do to keep this little guy contained to the living room. He has taken to climbing into and then back out of the bottom of the Exersaucer. He has a determined streak... though he isn't sassy about it. What a fun age!

Another Oddity
I don't know how they got there or what they are going to be used for but these 4 spools of colorful wire are hanging on a telephone pole on the corner of N. Fremont and N. Vancouver. They make me think of bobbins... which make me think of sewing...
I have to get busy and figure out what my next project is going to be.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I have a picture just like that of Katie playing under the exersaucer! Crazy kids :)