Friday, April 15, 2011

Leaps and Bounds

Pretty G'vieve
This sweet girl is the spittin' image of her mama. Her eyes have changed to be the same color even. Purple is definitely their favorite color and the similarities don't stop there. Personality and temperament plus a whole lot more. It's rare to get a photo of her where she isn't making a goofy face so I take advantage of posting the few shots that are so lovely.

Look alike cousins

















Or should I say act alike cousins. I guess there is a new animated movie called "Rio" that is coming to theaters so the Happy Meal boxes are made to put on your head as a Carmen Miranda hat. Cherise took the picture of Henry at their house and Wyatt put on his hat here at home.

Changing by Leaps and Bounds

I have to say that Garrett has taken off in his development. He has taken to feeding himself and is a Cheerio Champ!
He is also perfecting getting around on his hands and knees. I believe that it is officially called "creeping". He has been pulling himself along on his tummy (crawling) and rolling all over for awhile now. We have tried to coral him to the rug area only with bins and chairs and pillows. There was about a 12 in opening in the coral this a.m. and he made a beeline for it. My days of leisure are over :o) He is on the move!

4 comments:

Reese said...

Cute kiddos.
Garrett is huge. I am really thinking he looks like Hayden these days.

Hayden said...

@the blog post

Good post mom, I like all of those kids!


@Cherise

You think I look like a pudgy baby?!

Reese said...

@Hayden

I think you were a pudgy baby!

Lyssa said...

@Mom

Excellent! Those kids are awesome! Also I believe there is a photo somewhere of Rowan wearing a happy meal box "hat" ... though it didn't have fruit printed on it.

@Hayden

You were huge.