Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anabelle Alyssa!

Road Trip!
We finally made it to Walla Walla and to the home of Kiel, Cherise, Henry and Anabelle. We rented a vehicle so we wouldn't have to worry about our aging and not super roadworthy vehicles.
Stopped at the tremendously windy rest stop at Boardman.

Gramma and Henry bonding.
I am now more popular with the youngsters thanks to my iPad. Henry is used to working with theirs so I could sit back and just enjoy watching him.

Grampa and Anabelle getting to know one another.
I'm sure I'll be taking a few photos this weekend but wanted to get a quick post out so you can see the little dolly. She is beyond tiny but is almost up to 5lbs already! So sweet!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

sweet post :) She looks like a teeny tiny Cherise to me. So cute!

Courtenzia said...

Love those little cuties!! Henry is such a fun little guy and Bananabelle is just SOOO tiny and adorable!

When we went we stopped in Arlington for a rest stop and pictures of the roses =)