Saturday, July 16, 2011

Miss Homemaker and my "little" life

Courtney Homemaker
Courtney with her new "Reunion" cookbook and sporting the new apron that I bought for her at the silent auction. My Aunt Pauline made it from a pattern that was the same kind my great grandmother's aprons were made from.

Garrett trying to charm his sister
He was really trying to get close to Danika. Making her laugh and being charming. I think he thought she may be able to get him into the pool too. He really loves the water.

Katie the bicycle mechanic










Logan took part in another race on Mt Hood. He was working on his bike on the porch and Katie was his right hand girl. She was chattering away. Offering her bucket of chalk. Busy busy girl.




Does this photo look familiar?
Alyssa took this picture of me on the porch swing with these two little ones. It wasn't until I saw it on my computer screen that I had a "deja vu" moment. Must have been the summer of 2008 I was photographed sitting on the porch railing with a little blonde boy on my right knee and a little dark haired girl on my left. In fact I think it's featured as my profile picture on this blog. Looking forward to having a photo taken of two little girls on my lap next summer! Anabelle and "Talulah".

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Nice :) I love those pictures of Katie!

Reese said...

I can't wait to see Garrett walk! He's pretty cute.