Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cardboard + Creativity = FUN

Craft-man
Wyatt is a kid that wants to do craft projects every day. I don't have the patience for the process or the mess it often makes. However Krystle does! She and Wyatt came up with this sword, shield and "helmet" combo.
Sir Wyatt the First
Tremendous fun ensued. Leading to more craftiness on Krystle's part. Soon every kid in the house over the age of two was sporting new gear.
Lady Genevieve the Timid
Sir Rowan the Brave
Lady Danika the Bold
Mighty Avengers one and all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Yay verily! I am the same way with lack of patience, most of the time that's because I'm trying to do crafts with a 3 year old and (busy) 1 year old. It's nice when someone with time and energy can come and create with the kids :)

I just read your post to Rowan and he let me know that they all had super names as well! In order of appearance they are AppleMan, Girl of Everything, Spikey, and Heart Girl. Mighty knights and super heroes! Why not? ;)