Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our newest little LOVE!

Sweet little Anabelle Alyssa!
Our 4th granddaughter arrived a week ago and I'm just now getting the announcement posted on my blog.
Anabelle Alyssa was born on July 6th at 5:04 a.m.
She weighed 4lbs 5 oz and is 18 1/2 in long

Pictures taken by her Momma
One week old and helping with the laundry already! I guess Mom had to help big brother Henry with something and placed Anabelle in a soft little nest of clean laundry. Something I would have done too if I was in the same situation. Reports are that Anabelle is an alert little gal when she is awake.
Anabelle posing with Henry's favorite monkey. We have an identical one that Henry bought for Garrett. It is exactly 12 in tall when stretched out like this. So you can see that the Wee Miss is very tiny. I am so anxious to get to see her in person but love the photo updates.

Congratulations K & C!!!
You are awesome parents & Miss Anabelle is blessed to be a part of your family!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Hey, I like that girl. She's a good one =)