Wednesday, December 05, 2012

It's Bazaar Day

One more quilt to finish



I saw this sock monkey print in the Joann Fabrics ad and thought of Krystle. I whipped up a small quilt out of it and she is using it on the table for displaying her monkeys.
 They are so colorful and cute! She's sure to make some new friends conversing about her projects. I made a quick sign for her display table there. It's entitled "Mad about MONKEYS".

I made a sign for my side of the table as well. It includes a testimonial from Logan's mum.
 My "online" friends and family quilt
 The fabric stores alway have the best selection and variety of styles around the holidays. These are a couple of new ones. I love the blue, green and black birds on a line. Oh the colors are pretty nice as well. But what's with the "sweet", "cute", "lovely", "kisses", "hugs", "cuddles", "OWL???" I guess it's an acronym for something.

Bright and cheery greetings
Our porch swing is covered in lights again this year but we have a new snowman residing on it. This fellow has an led light inside of his nylon body so he is visible at night. The grandkids love him. He's a great ambassador sitting out there in all sorts of weather just to greet all who happen to come upon our porch.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I love the new snow greeter! It reminds me of Mr.Vice always on the steps of New Song to wave, greet, and shake hands. I will call him snow Vice! :)