Sunday, June 01, 2014

Bunch o' bouncers

Spending time outside in the back yard
Our back yard has been one area that has been neglected for far too long.  We just added a new addition to have more reasons to be out there in the fresh air and sunshine…a trampoline!
We used to have a pool back here years and years ago. In fact we had three of them! The raccoons loved to poke holes in them. A trampoline, especially one with a full net surround sounded like a great thing for the grandkids to enjoy.

I find that I am enjoying it too, along with several other adults in our household and visiting adult children. It was a wise investment.

I'm going to need to spend lots of time bouncing on that trampoline if I'm going to be enjoying many of these babies.

It's asparagus season! YUM!!!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Ah! I looooove the fried asparagus spears! Enjoy some for me ;) (I think Burgerville is one of the things I pine for the most from my dear PNW.)

I also love your trampoline! That shot of Bellie and her mama is adorable. I can't wait until the next time we get to come out and have a go! ;)