Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Garrett's 4th birthday at Oaks Park

Since last October when Garrett and I attended the final Chipper's Pre-school Party at Oaks Park, he's been asking to go back. I told him "Maybe for your birthday." That guy remembered and reminded me of that over and over and over. 
I'm happy that his birthday is in June not April as Oaks Park, the rides part, opens during Portland Public School's spring break and then is only open on weekends until school is officially out for the summer. 
Hurray for a weekend birthday and discount ride bracelets on opening day!
I'll let you peruse the photos without my commentary. If there is something you are hankering to know, you know how to reach me ;0)















































See ya next time!

Happy Birthday Garrett!

No comments: