Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby buddies

Lloyd Center Roses
The photo I put on my previous blog was one I took last year. This is a present day picture. Aren't they glorious!
I even caught a bug enjoying the blossoms.

My Pizza Helper
Katie supervised the making of the pizzas at Papa Murphy's on Thursday. Yup... we had pizza night one night early. I hope I didn't throw off the employees there, thinking the weekend was almost upon them.
Sticker to prove that we are part of the Take 'n' Bake Revolution.

Trim job





Little miss got her bangs trimmed. I think this was a first haircut for her. We took pictures as if it were.

Cutie Katie!

Cozy cuzzies
I think Garrett is telling her that she is lucky that Gramma stopped with only cutting her bangs.

Music lesson


















Hayden was playing the keyboard and was soon joined by two little maestros. They love to "help" play.

Hitting the road for a visit
It's incredible the amount of stuff that goes back and forth between our house and theirs.
They never have to take clothes as we have enough at each place.
Van load of fun! Not sure how those girls get through that tiny space between the door and Wyatt's seat with their huge back packs but they got snuggled in and headed out.
What a blessing Grandchildren are!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

That was indeed Katie's first haircut! :) thanks so much for doing it. I had been putting it off worried it might "grow her up" too much but she just looks cuter and I don't have to fuss with it! :D