Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Girlies day out



















Krystle came home from church a couple of weeks ago with a flyer and permission slips for a Teddy Bear's Picnic that was happening at Village Baptist Church today.
The girls got up and dressed and grabbed a couple of bears and we were on our way.
Krystle got to hang out at the church while I shopped for a certain boy's 1st birthday that is coming up very quickly! I had a couple of hours so Garrett and I got quite a bit accomplished. The girls were so excited about all the crafts they did and it was obvious that they had a wonderful time!


Watch out!
I have no idea when the construction will be finished on the East Side Trolley line. There is no rhyme or reason to the order that they are working on it. One thing about having tracks imbedded into the road is that this area of town is not as bike friendly as it used to be.
Thus the sign.
I can't figure out if the cyclist lost his front wheel or if somehow the trolley track consumed it. I guess I'll have to camp out near the corner of Lloyd and Grand to watch and see if the depiction of this potential hazard is accurate.

6 comments:

Reese said...

I can't keep up! Posts every day!

I like those cute girlies. I bet they had fun.

p.s. the word verification is "coment" might be spelled wrong but it's a good reminder =P

mommarazzi said...

Hey Cherise,

It got you to leave one! Comment that is.

Nice to see your cute profile on Facebook. Can hardly believe you only have 4 weeks to go!!!

I must admit that I have posted more often of late but it's Courtney's fault for making fun of me.

Courtenzia said...

Hey, I never made fun of you. I just complained because I check your blog every day and most of the time I see the same post =P

And by the way, thats one of my favorite street signs ever =)

Cherise, my word verification is "cilegrac" So there =P

Lyssa said...

That sign is a riot and those girls are cuties, nice post.

Courtney, you are one to talk :P where are your blog updates eh?!

Courtenzia said...

I have nothing to post about. My life really isn't all that interesting.

Lyssa said...

So go out and take some pictures! The world is interesting! :)