Monday, June 06, 2011

Celebrate Good Times...come on!

High School Graduation Party
Portland Christian High School had their commencement on Saturday. Congratulations to all the graduates!

The Youngs celebrate

















We attended Nathaniel's after-graduation party. His mom and dad have done something many other parents aren't able to do. Nathaniel began at a Christian school as a Kindergartener and Michael and Debbie made the necessary sacrifices to have him continue his education at a Christian school. That is an amazing accomplishment.














Nathaniel and Hayden.

It was a gorgeous day. We enjoyed their backyard, visiting with friends and the lovely barbecue.

"SUN"-day Drive
After church Har, the boys and I abandoned our van, put the top down on our car and went for a drive. It was the first time that we've done this since we've owned the LeBaron. Hayden and Cam were so excited.
Even with bright sun and wind in their faces they are happy with the adventure.

Our exotic destination
I didn't know that Taco Del Mar and Courtney were the same age!
I do know that Old Navy and Hayden are the same age.



















I love the kick back and chill atmosphere of Taco Del Mar. We went to the one out at Cascade Station. Certain members of our expedition tried to get me over to a certain Scandinavian inspired furniture store but I refused to be moved in that direction.
I guess this is a problem in some areas. We took their advice and didn't even look for whales. Just hopped in our car and enjoyed the rest of our cruise.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Nice! Hooray for good weather and fun times :)

Now you just have to find something from 1998! I myself have the blizzard at dairy queen :)

Courtenzia said...

Nice post, mom. Though it makes me feel a little discouraged because all my friends are graduating high school and I'll never be able to and most of them already have big plans for going to a university or something and I can't even go to PCC =(