Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Courtney's TOOTY-TWO

Happy Birthday to our "Hearty-heart"
Our sweet. sassy. sometimes sophisticated, sometimes cheeky and irreverent, fun and fun loving baby girl turns twenty-two on Valentine's Day. Since I'm not in Portland to take photos and do a blog post of her day, I swiped a few from days gone by and put them into a folder to access from Cherise's house.
I'm pretty sure I posted this picture before but I really like it. The blonde hair, bangs, red lips and nails. So grown up!
Courts and her sisters circa 2008 and 2010
Youngest to oldest at Christmas 2008.
And oldest to youngest November 2010.
AND here with her Valentine, Charles
Hope you have a Happy Birthday Courtney!
Make sure you get your present from us. I hid it. Text me for clues :0)
Love you, Mom.


No comments: