Friday, February 28, 2014

Zoo trip turned into Museum trip



A date to go to the zoo
While talking to Garrett over the weekend it came to my attention that he wanted me to take him to the zoo. I checked my schedule and the weather reports and decided that Wednesday was THE day! Courtney wanted to join us so after bringing Cam to school we went out and picked up the boy.
 We got to the zoo and parked in one of the numbered spaces and paid for parking only to find out that we were an hour early for the opening. 



They open at 10 in January and February. Sometime in March they go back to opening at 9. Since we already paid for parking until 11 it was decided that we'd walk over to the children's museum.
It was Garrett's first time there and he had a wonderful time. I decided to apply our admissions price to a years pass to the museum. I listed Henry and Anabelle as two of my kids too. All I have to do is go there twice in the next 12 months to make the expenditure worth my while. I think that will not be too hard to do ;0)




















Garrett and I drove Courtney back to our house to drop her off at her car. We then headed back to see Joylynn. She needed someone to watch the kids during a couple of appointments and into the evening. So I pulled the kids from school a bit early and took them to NE Portland with me.









We made a brief stop at Freddy's to say hi to Miss Lisa and pick up stuff for supper.  We watched Frozen and had supper. I brought them home in time for them to get jammed and to be. After all they had school the next day.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I am amazed that there aren't any other kids in your pictures fom the children's museum. That place looks like a great big pile of fun! I am looking forward all those Portland-y places and cousins :) its been too long!

Kathryn said...

Envious of that children's museum! The one in Bend closed :( Looks like a fun outing.