Friday, February 28, 2014

The hometown kids

Belated Valentine Visit



Since I wasn't able to see these kids on Valentine's Day I drove over on my first morning home to see Garrett. I was surprised to get to see Genevieve too!
She was feeling a little under the weather earlier that day so Joylynn kept her home. Her slight temp was gone so we thought it would be fine to run out for a lunch date.



Joylynn and I had fun with these guys at Panda Express.
The very next day Garrett stopped by our place
with his parents :0) 

J & J had an appointment on our side of town so they popped in for a few minutes. They got to visit with Courtney and Charles while I got some snuggle time in my "thinking chair" ;0)
Friday night back on the west side



With Jess at work and Joylynn at a class, I got to hang out with the kids for pizza night!
I bought one adult pie and put it in the fridge for those big kids and bought Mini Murphs for the grands. They sure enjoy making those pizzas themselves.


Pizza was followed by Dairy Queen treats that were picked up earlier.
After what it seemed like weeks of not seeing these guys, I feel spoiled to have seen them three days this week!



No comments: