Monday, September 12, 2011

2nd week of school

We walked to school today!
Cherise and I formed a stroller brigade and walked Wyatt and Genevieve to school. I am sad that we won't be able to do this very often as Danika's school isn't within walking distance and she needs to be there just before or at the latest just after the big kids start their day.

But today we did it and took advantage of the school kids heading into the building to have the play equipment all to ourselves. Henry and Danika had a great time.
Henry didn't want to go down side by side. He wanted to be behind Danika. She held his feet and ended up at the bottom of the slide with his shoe in her hand. :0)
Garrett and Anabelle were ready to roll again.

We love Fremont Place
We have some new shops in Fremont Place. A UPS store and a new credit union. I am not going to have to leave my neighborhood ever. I made Danika sit on the flower cart at Whole Foods. I love fall flowers!
Snapped a photo of Garrett next to the flowers that he color coordinated with.
Very cool Jack-o-lanterns.

Coffee/Juice/Milk break
Neighborhood Starbucks are the best!
We were fortunate to find the four club chairs available so we corralled our little group in and had snacks. Some of us had breakfast.
Comfy corner.
A bit of Sabin artwork over Cherise's shoulder.
I'm anxious to see what Chris Lamp teaches the kids this school year. He does a great job!

Getting so big!
Miss Anabelle is getting bigger every time we see her. She is still a little bit of a girl but she interacts so much more. She is a momma's girl at this stage. She's got lots of years to be her daddy's girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Sweet pics! I hope that once Danika's school starts that you and Garrett can still take advantage of the big kids' school being close and manage a walk or two a week :) He would really like to crunch leaves as they start falling and he gets better at walking!

Reese said...

I like this post! We had fun and look forward to next weekend, I tried to post a comment while we drove home but my iPhone wouldn't show the word verification.