Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back to School days continue this year

Back to College
One of these days I may join my kids in continuing my education. But in the meantime, I'll keep snapping photos of those that are current students.

Courtney was so excited about starting back at Portland Community College that she was on her way super early for her morning classes. She swung by our house to give Krystle a ride too. I don't know what graduating class either of the girls will be in but it doesn't matter since they are each moving forward toward a goal.

They also both are employed! We are so proud of them!

God bless all of the students that have started this new 2011/12 school year.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Hooray PCC! Hooray Jobs! Way to go little sisters :D

Courtenzia said...

\(^.^)/ <--- My huzzah face =)