Sunday, September 04, 2011

4 year old check-up & visiting Grands

Birthday girl with cake

Dr's appointment
Waiting to be seen.
Hearing test.
Eye chart for non-readers.
Pirate girl.
Playing with Garrett at the lab.
Pat-a-cake.
So sweet!
All done. Two shots and two attempts to draw blood... poor dolly. But she's a trooper!

Walla Wallans came to town
Wyatt trying to impress Henry.
Gar-bear looking at Anabelle.
Almost 2 months old. She is getting so active. She has always been alert and observant. I'm glad her mom has some appointments in town...we get to see these little ones more often.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Oh I guess my comment on that last post was actually for this one. Oops. Well, I'll comment on that one then! ;)

Thank you Dad for the help with the step!! It is excellent! I am starting to have bit of trouble sitting down and getting up from it but that was inevitable ;) haha, love you guys!!

Lyssa said...

Oops again, I was right the first time. My comment for THIS one is that Danika's dr visit outfit is super cute and good on her for toughing out all those pokes! :) She's got sisu!

Reese said...

I like that last picture of Anabelle. She has such girly blue eyes, just like all her girly cousins =) I wonder if Evie will be the same or have brown like her brother.