Friday, September 23, 2011

Minor hospital stay and hanging out with Family

Last "first" for now
I've stretched this series of "firsts" in Danika's life pretty far. This was her first official day of Headstart with all the kids in her class. From here on out all of the kids will be there every day. She still loves it but finds circle time to be "boring".

Friendly trip to Freddies
Both of these boys were in need of a little comfort. So the plugs came out and everyone was soothed. We just happened to bring the matching ones. Love these little guys!
There was a little girl with a pluggie there too. Her's was pink. The only photo I got of her was blurry though. I hate when that happens.

Target run
Har and I took advantage of everyone but Garrett being in school and made a run to Target. The cashier gave Gar a sticker. He had it on his clothes and the cart before I put it on his forehead. I know... I'm a mean Gramma.
He actually enjoyed trying to get it off and was so pleased at his success!

Lloyd Center and coffee with Kim & Vinny
It was such a beautiful morning to be outside enjoying the Lloyd Center landscape. My dear friend Kim and her grandson, Vincent met us there. We walked over to Grand Central Bakery and had a really nice visit and great food. The boys sat in high chairs, made noises at each other, and had snacks. They also charmed several other patrons with their good looks and sweet dispositions.

Boys and their wheels
Vinny has quite the stroller. It has tons of cargo capacity. Garrett's umbrella stroller with zero cargo space didn't stop me from spending some money. Gotta keep our local businesses going right?

My Mum Plant
As I mentioned in the title of this post. I spent Tuesday in the hospital having a minor procedure that should benefit me tremendously in the long run. When we were at Freddies on Wednesday I picked up this plant. I think any sort of hospital stay whether it be day surgery or overnight should be commemorated with flowers!

These vibrant colors of fall are gracing our dining room table. It won't be many weeks before we are getting into the lights, tastes, and sounds of Christmas.
Thanksgiving eve is 2 months from tonight!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: