Friday, September 09, 2011

Another first and one step closer

Genevieve's official first day
"Oh Brother"... or should it be "Bother" ;0). Trying to get Wyatt to look at the camera.
"Are you still here?" She was more than ready for the big day!

Final hurdle to jump before Head Start begins
I made a dental appointment for Danika as it was mandatory for her to get into Head Start. I found a pediatric dentist online and I was so impressed with their office decor and the staff.
They have seating for 9 in their theater waiting room.
Danika loved the dolls and accessories.
She also had fun in the kitchen corner. I think she is very ready for school to start.

Exam and cleaning room.
The wall art is phenomenal as well as the framed movie posters and memorabilia.
I want to have my teeth cleaned there!
Danika wasn't nervous at all. She chose the pink chair (of course).
And a pink princess tooth brush, strawberry flavored fluoride, and borrowed sparkly pink sunglasses to keep the bright light out of her eyes.
What a great first visit.
Someone did a wonderful job of shading on that hat. It looked real.

Ready for x-rays
Teeth ready for their photo-op.
I'll have to check the website to see if I missed seeing any other artwork.
I thought it was awesome!
No cavities :D = one happy little kid!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Hooray Gengieve! She seemed to be getting more excited/antsy about really starting :) I see you gave in to Wy-boy on the shorts + tall socks debate. I think he looks cute! ;)

What dentist is that?? Where are they? I'm kinda hoping they're a chain. Rowan's dentist strongly recommended a filling for him but suggested we find a pediatric dentist since he's so young. That place looks awesome!