Monday, February 13, 2012

Cut, cook and cutie pie

Updated "do"


Another of my hairdressers has left the shop that I go to. My hair grows quite slowly so I only get it cut about every 10-12 weeks. I let the stylist have a hand in deciding what it looks like. I figure they know what their doing. The one I went to this week had both sides of her head shaved to about a quarter inch and had a red stenciled heart on her purple tinted stubble.

But once again, I'm not disappointed. It is really short on one side and longer on the other. Asymmetrical works for me. And it's great if I can find only one earring!





Henry has a big boy kitchen
Henry mentioned that he'd like to play with Garrett's kitchen. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. It would be fun to have Gar-bear co-cooking with Hens. Henry knows a lot more about kitchen safety than Gar at this point. Look, he's using an oven mitt. Garrett just puts things into our oven. I found his sippy cup in there recently.

My honey bunch, sugar plum,
pumpy-umpy-umpkin!



We sure love this little sweetie pie!














You're my honey bunch,
sugar plum,
pumpie umpy umpkin...
you're my sweetie pie.
You're my cuppy cake,
gum drop,
snookum snookums
you're...
the apple of my eye!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Ha ha ha. Cute.

I also highly dislike that song =P But I do find myself singing it to these cuties now and then.

Lyssa said...

I too was going to comment on memories of that song not sung to cute babies but when I started with "oooo" a little box popped up with ooooobvioisly, which was iPad's best and only idea as to what word could start with 4 o's... Only I don't think it's a word...


Anyway, AB is a total doll! :) so cute and those boy cousins are just nuts! Though I admire Henry's kitchen safety :) Your hair looks great. It's so nice that you could get in there, not much time on your hands these days with such a busy busy boy around eh