Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Toddler Adventures

Climbing on Tables
is a NO!
Coloring is GREAT














Putting crayons in your ears, mouth or nose is a NO!









Boy! Looking at these pictures from two mornings this week, it looks like Garrett only wears pajamas. It's simply because I have had the luxury of leaving him home when I ran the kids to school a couple of days this week. So his clothes were put on a bit later in the day.

Sunny school run
The sun was shining this morning. Hayden and Courtney joined Gar and I in our taxi-ing the kids. Then we were off to get groceries for tonights dinner which according to the menu was "Courtney's surprise"!

Breakfast al fresco


















It was sunny but a little breezy as we had our breakfast at the outdoor tables of the Hollywood West Starbucks. Not too cold to keep us from enjoying our first picnic of the year.

Hayden has Carhartt envy
Hayden tried on the matching jacket to Garrett's Carhartt. They look pretty dapper. Wish I had the c-note on me to be able to buy it for him. He'll have to wait for a bit longer to get his practically indestructible outer wear.

Progress on the rebuild









While I was in the check out Garrett went out and checked out the progress on the new garden center build. It's coming along. The only complaint I have is that they have temporarily closed "my" parking spot. I'm trying out others to see it they work as well for me :P




What will February bring?
A couple of our nieces have birthdays this month. Happy 24th Birthday today to Tiffany Jensen and Happy 18th Birthday tomorrow to Lindsey Kangas! Our own Courtney turns 20 on Valentine's Day. She might possibly head out for Job Corp sometime before the end of the month. I'm excited for both her and Charlie getting job training this way. Courtney's employer said they'd take her back after she's done with her job training if she doesn't get something in her field right away. That will be awesome.


It's LEAP Year so have a wonderful Feb. 29th.
Before we get to celebrating that, I'm looking forward to giving and getting some hearts and flowers.
So welcome to February!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Hayden should definitely get a carharrt. And Garrett is so silly. 2 brings out the climber and crazy in kids.

Lyssa said...

Hear hear! Dapper dude, crazy kids, and hellooooooo Feb :)