Saturday, February 11, 2012

New experiences on Pizza Night

Garrett in the kitchen
I've been looking for toddler toys that will keep this little boy occupied for more than a few seconds. He saw this on the clearance table at Freddies and started pushing buttons and flipping switches. I found my something to distract and teach him things. Best money I've spent in recent weeks.

New item at Papa Murphy's
Papa Murphy's now carries small individual pizzas. They are geared toward kids making their own pie.
After picking them up I can see that they would be perfect for a kid's birthday party. These kids had a great time building theirs.

"We are chefs!"

Danika made the above announcement as she opened the box and started following my instructions. Krystle helped Garrett but even he could do most of the patting, spreading and sprinkling with minor supervision.

Out of the oven and ready to eat



































Each of the kids was thrilled with their creations. They mostly managed to eat the whole thing as well. Garrett ate about half of his crust and all of his toppings but he seemed to do better with this than he usually does with the pieces of "big people" pizza that I cut up for him.
















We will be doing this again!

3 comments:

Reese said...

Fun, we'll have to see if ours will do that for us, I'm not sure.

Garretts hair looks good, it's easier to see here.

Reese said...

Henry says he wants to play with Garrett's new kitchen toy.

Lyssa said...

I wanna play with garrett's new kitchen toy too! ;)

Super fun pizza time! I don't know if we have a papa murphy's around here but we might pick up some bobali andother ingredients :) you inspire me!