Monday, February 27, 2012

Finishing up and starting out

Gramma blankies for my WW grands
I posted pictures of the fabrics... here are the finished quilts.
Anabelle's is almost as pretty as she is.
Henry's is definitely as fun as he is. Spots-dots. Dogs-frogs. Lots of bugs and made for hugs.

Genevieve or Danika?



















These girls look so much alike. It's hard to tell them apart in certain situations.
Especially from behind. Is this Danika or Genevieve with Garrett?

Dawn of a new chapter


















This isn't exactly a picture of dawn today but it is a picture showing that the sun was shining on Hayden's PCC orientation and testing day. We were impressed with the faculty and support staff at PCC fourteen years ago when Rylan first started his college career at the Sylvania campus. It is such an ideal place to have as a spring board to university.


I'm sure that Hayden would have managed just fine getting to the classroom he needed to be in but his "big" sister wanted to go with him.

Har and I are in such an unbelievable strange stage of life. We have 3 PCC students and three kids in elementary/pre school in the same house. An independent adult male and a toddler boy. Then there's Cam who is somewhere between middle and high school, taking classes at both levels.
This is going to be visited pretty often in the months to come.

I think Garrett is good with all of the running around as long as we can stop for a "naa-naa" every now and then.

4 comments:

Reese said...

Thank you for the gramma blankies! They are so cute.
Oh man, I guess Danika with Garrett, because of the light color. But the cowlic does look like G'vieve too.... Hmm...

Lyssa said...

I think Danika too... Who is it?? Also I really like the photo of Garrett at the end. You should frame that one for dad's desk :)

mommarazzi said...

Genevieve got to join Garrett, Grampa and me on a rare Saturday Freddie's run. I like the pic taken through the window at the MLK and Ainsworth Starbucks too. Courtney held him close to the window so I could get that shot of him in the sunshine. Can you find our van in the photo?

Lyssa said...

No way! I've never seen her hair look so light, wow. Now I want to see a picture of the both of them from the same angle! So crazy....