Friday, February 03, 2012

Don't feed them spaghetti before a photo shoot

You learn something new every day
Did you know there is the equivalent of 22 packets of sugar in a 16oz flavored coffee drink? Each of the 4 mirrors in the ladies restroom at the food court level at the mall had a sugar consumption fact. Wow, you seriously do learn something new every day if you are reading the signs.
I am safe to assume this is the Chinese word or symbol for water.


















For health and fitness I need to start Woking smart and walking smart. Panda is educating me on the benefits of broccoli and mushrooms on their soda cups! Perhaps people only use them for water.

"Cheese" with spaghetti faces
The editing feature on my iPhoto program makes this photo look pretty good. I was trying to take some pictures to print out for Joylynn. This turned out so much better than the last time I tried this pose. That time none of them wanted to do it and we had two of them having meltdowns.

Spaghetti smiles



































Hayden was on hand to make them crack up for the camera. A fun photo shoot for a change.
Fading the color seemed to help as well. They're such good kids. Happy and healthy and busy, busy, busy! I just need more energy to keep up with them.

Gorgeous February weather
Can't complain one bit about our weather. It's been sunshiney and fairly warm. Don't know if that groundhog knew what he was talking about, predicting 6 more weeks of winter. We have spring flowers coming up already. Perhaps they should hide for a bit longer just in case Winter decides to show up.

3 comments:

Reese said...

Those kids are cute =)
Our weather was foggy today =P I told Henry to look at the fog, he said, "Fog! Fog say ribbit ribbit!"

Lyssa said...

I like panda! I think I saw one around here somewhere...

I also like those cuties! I love garrett's face in the b&w 4-pack pic :) those soda...er, water cups are right! It's a good thing to start walking and woking. We made a stir fry the othe night of broccoli, spinach, and chicken in a peanut butter sauce. The kids really liked it :)

mommarazzi said...

"ribbit ribbit" what a smart boy!

And broccoli, spinach and chicken in peanut sauce? YUM! I wonder if these guys would like it. I say it's worth a try.