Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Preschoolers are cool

A megadose of cuteness
All of the photos of Katie, Evie and Rowan have been provided by my wonderful sister Kelly not to be confused with my other wonderful sister Kara. They both are amazing! Miss Kate was pleading to go to the park. So to the park they went yesterday afternoon.












Katie loves being outside. No matter what the weather. Rowan is an outdoorsman too and is in his element at a playground like this one.















I was thrilled to see a picture of Alyssa and Evie taken there as well. Everyone looks so happy! :D











Word on the street
As Danika and I climbed these steps up to her school this morning, she turned to me and asked, "What's the word on the street?" At first I didn't know what she was taking about. That phrase doesn't usually come out of the mouth of a pre-schooler. Turning around I looked down and saw this.
The words on the street were "NO PARKING". I told her, and her eyes got big and she said,
"We parked!"
As long as we didn't park on the words we're just fine.
Sometimes that girl makes me chuckle.

My random wonderings
How long ago was this hedge planted? And... How many times was it pruned to have it grow this dense and hugged up so closely to this tree? It is not growing on the tree; the roots are in the soil' but the branches have conformed to the shape of the trunk. It looked kinda cool.

I've turned into a coffee snob


I went through the drive through at Burger King this morning for breakfast. Their cup of coffee was literally one cup. 8oz of really nasty coffee. Not only am I a coffee snob but I've also fallen prey to the "super size me" generation. I love my 16oz decaf nonfat lattes when I can get one. It didn't dawn on me, until comparing it to the BK cup, that they are twice the size of a "normal" cup of coffee.

I had to get creative and make my own sippy cup for Garrett's milk. It worked great. With a little supervision he managed not to spill.

The new words on the street
Love!
It's February after all.
all my ~ LOVE ~always!

It's like the before and after category on "Wheel of Fortune!"
I love that show!

2 comments:

Reese said...

The word on the street is that Danika is cute!

Is that heart cup from Starbucks? Haven't seen one like that. I want one! We've been cutting back outings to the "coffee store" so I'll have to wait until Saturday's family coffee trip =) We take books, magazines, ipads and go enjoy treats at our neighborhood starbucks!

mommarazzi said...

It is the grande sized Starbucks cup. The tall isn't fancy and I don't know about the venti.