Thursday, July 05, 2012

Walla Walla! Sweet!

Heading out of P-town



We folded the middle seat in the van down so Charles and Courtney looked like they were being chauffered.
Getting fuel in The Dalles


We saved $1.95 per gallon. Thank you, Fred Meyer for the awesome discount!
Henry's house


Henry's pool was filled for the first time this summer. He, Courtney and Charlie sent time in the water this afternoon.
Baseball game









Our first ever baseball game together. He didn't even know that I used to be on a softball team. I think I like playing better than watching but that's just me. Hockey and football are my sports of choice to watch.



The game started at 7 p.m. so we were under the lights before it was over.





A foul ball for Henry


Harlan was sitting next to Henry when a ball popped up high and toward our seats.  He caught it and gave it to Henry. So now Hens has an official ball from a Walla Walla Sweets game.
Save the pictures for tomorrow


Anabelle doesn't mind having her picture taken, but even she has her limits.  It was more her curiosity that killed this photo session but I am going to be taking plenty of photos on her birthday.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: