Thursday, July 12, 2012

Youngest three grands... 2 amigas & 1 amigo

The Party Girl

 Little Evie is plumb tuckered out from celebrating her Great-uncle Scott's birthday. 
Vacations can be tiring! Today they went swimming in Lake Superior.
I can't wait to see some pictures.
Kel?
The Party Pooper
This was Garrett yesterday.  I was busy with something and he was watching Rugrats with the big kids. I didn't realize that it was this close to nap time, until I walked in to see him sprawled on the end of the couch. He was sound asleep! I don't know why he had a sock on his hand.
The quicker picker upper
Bounty has nothing on Anabelle lately. She can pick up stuff like a pro. These two cell phone pictures were taken about 5 minutes apart. She went from getting into wipes at the end of the hall to getting a bottle out of the bottom drawer in the kitchen.
I think Cherise is going to have to get a new pair of running shoe when this little girl starts walking! 

No comments: