Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Graduation day at Job Corps

 Back from visiting Gremmy and Goddy










 
The 3 Virginia grands came back from their time in Central Oregon with some new clothes.  Rowie has a new t-shirt from Camp Sherman. It is most awesome! Katie's is the ideal sleeping t-shirt that proves what we've known all along...She's a "keeper"! Little Miss got a footy pajama from her Gremmy that has carousel ponies on it. I love this coral color on Evelyn. 
We are happy happy happy to have them back here.

Sample of colorful artwork
This morning was the first time I got to see the latest installment of Sabin Elementary artwork displayed at our neighborhood Starbucks.  Genevieve is in one of the many collages that are framed and hung there. I'm going to have to have her show me which one she's in and which self portrait is her.
I love all of the things Chris Lamp comes up with to inspire these budding artists.

Sun on gold leaves
It took only a few days of rain for me to marvel at the sunshine once again. I hope we have a dry day for our trip up to Job Corps for Charlie's graduation. He's finishing up his forestry training. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's going to do next!

Heading toward the mountain
Courtney was going up there early to try to have lunch with Charles and his parents before the ceremony this afternoon. I'll be taking some pictures of our trip up there.
I appreciate our boys holding down the fort around here so Har and I can be there for this special occasion.

No comments: