Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New purse and other important things

I now have a purple purse
 The strap on my purse broke so I went in search of a new one. I have very specific things I have to carry with me at all times. I also have a tendency to add extras to whatever purse I carry, to the capacity of the bag. So I need to find the smallest possible purse that will fit my essentials. I found the perfect purple purse today. I hope it lasts and lasts.
Puddle jumping
 I patched Wyatt's rainboots just in time. He wore them to school today and was able to slop through the puddles in the schoolyard and along the sidewalk. I took this picture of him waiting next to the curb to climb into the car. There was a river running down the edge of the road when school got out today. Tomorrow I'll be sure that the girls wear their rainboots too!
Three pig on Cam
 Katie loves getting carried around by her uncles. Cameron was giving her a piggy back ride when Alyssa told Hayden to do a double piggy back. Evie then was lifted onto Hayden's back so we had a four pig running through the dining room.
Poor little sickly girl
 Genevieve had a few bouts of a stomach bug this evening.  I hope she'll be feeling better and be off to school in the morning.
Pumpkin craft
Danika and Garrett did a pumpkin craft at Sunday school. Garrett's stayed at Jess and Joylynn's and Danika's is gracing our mantel. 

1 comment:

Reese said...

I like your purse :)
I wish I had actual reason for rain boots for the kids, they're cute.