Saturday, October 13, 2012

RAIN!!! I have to get used to it again

I've been watching too much Sesame Street
 Doesn't the tree on the left look like a big muppet monster yelling at the grey sky?
 "Noooo, bring back my sunshine!"
Eaten by the fog



The tops of lots of things were hiding in the fog on Thursday morning. I love fog and gray skies. 
It makes Christmas lights look even more twinkle-y. Of course a cold frosty night does too but we don't have too many of those.
Rainy city





These were taken when it was just starting to get dark.  I'm wanting to practice taking some night photos in the rain. The reflections make it all water-colory.
"I love a rainy night."
My version of the aurora borealis 
Pretty hey?
The dash lights of our LaBaron look sweet in the darkness of the garage.

I've got projects to keep me busy














These two pallets of fabric are going to be made into twin sized quilts for our SanDiego grandchildren. I should get started on them so they will be able to be sent by Christmas or whenever the weather starts getting cooler at their house.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Ha, I love the tree monster. I also like rain, and new blankets :)

Lyssa said...

That tree on the right could be his leafy monster fist shaking at the cloudy heavens ;) I am actually looking forward to being in Portland even more now! I will get to use my sweet birthday rain jacket! :)